Gladiator g-net is a powerful web-based open platform designed for the management and monitoring of network performance. Its web-based User Interface and dashboard provide comprehensive interactive controls for dynamic data mining, task scheduling, and on-demand access to network resources and reports. The g-net platform is designed with specific features exclusively for Network Operators, System Integrators, Engineering Services Providers, Test and Measurement Manufacturers, and Infrastructure Manufacturers.
g-net supports all major radio access technologies, leading test and measurement tools, and infrastructure types, unifying your access of the network.
- Reduce time spent on processing and analyzing OSS and DT data, including KPIs, from multiple points of view by up to 300% to more quickly arrive at the root cause of network issues
- Improve productivity of processing and analyzing KPIs by as much as 600% and overall network performance monitoring efficiency by up to 250%
- Reduce “Time to Market” to implement new process, KPIs and other changes from 1 week to 1 day
- Improve engineering organizational speed, efficiency and responsiveness with a scalable, customizable and easy-to-use enterprise solution by up to 300% with a scalable, customizable and easy-to-use enterprise solution
- Reduce training and other operational costs by up to 67%
One platform to unify your business
The integration between g-net and g-station creates a powerful union where the monitoring of network performance results and daily optimization tasks can be controlled and accessed from a common framework. This facilitates seamless control between 3rd party tools, applications, and processes and the management of daily workflow. The g-net platform is designed with specific features exclusively for Network Operators, System Integrators, Engineering Services Providers, Test and Measurement Manufacturers, and Infrastructure Manufacturers. g-net supports all major radio access technologies, leading test and measurement tools, and infrastructure types, unifying your access of the network
Web visualization provides interactive map, chart, table, graph and other views that are synchronized with each other and delivered over the Internet to active HTML devices. Most importantly, the flexible and extensible task-processing module is responsible for all manipulation of data. This includes initial conversion from proprietary digital formats to open database formats, analysis of the data, production of analysis reports, and action triggering based on data or results. The flexibility of the task module allows users to automate any function within g-net and quickly provide new automated customized operations
In addition to the open records inserted into the database from proprietary files, g-net creates standard tables based on the underlying technology. This approach allows users and developers to view a standard set of tables that contain data independent of the collection device manufacturer
Microsoft’s SQL Server Enterprise edition is native to g-net, providing unlimited capacity for projects and leveraging the full capabilities of multiprocessing and virtualized hardware in a data center for rapid processing of massive data sets. g-net utilizes SQL Server Enterprise’s robust management tools for provisioning, configuration, execution, and backup of data and procedures
The g-net platform contains three levels of extensibility and open development including customized reporting, scripting, and proprietary development. For many users, the ideal customization solution is based on templates created in the Custom Design Center (CDC) of g-station. For each automated workflow, a CDC report template is created through an intuitive graphical interface that allows drag-and-drop of all visualization components into a design sheet easily compiled into HTML. A g-net task is then created in the task module to execute the CDC report on a specific schedule or event. g-net tasks then automatically publish the report to the web module for distribution as they become available
g-net’s scripting engine provides manipulation of all elements of g-net. In turn, scripts can access a full set of g-net APIs to allow configuration of appropriate users, tasks, schedules and parameters. Script functions from the ADS module of g-station allow for input parameters that can be invoked standalone or in a sequence of other tasks or functions.
For proprietary development, g-net exposes all of its internal data and methods, plus those of the imbedded visualization engines and database, to developers using 3rd party development environments including Visual Studio .NET. From these environments, developers can create their own Graphical User Interfaces and business logic, while leaving the challenging manipulation and visualization of the large data sets to g-net.
- Automatically fetch and load Drive Test data and 2G/3G OSS data (counters, alarms, parameter configuration, traces and measurements)
- Automatically analyze data using built-in Analysis Toolboxes for Drive Test and OSS data
- Encapsulate best practices and IP through execution of custom KPIs and modules created in Custom Design Center (CDC), Application Development Suite (ADS) and KPI Trend Viewer (KPI TV)
- Synchronize KPIs, Alarms, analysis outputs and trends between multiple views (Map, Graph) for rapid root cause analysis
- Dynamically define Events based on Configuration Management data changes (e.g. a Parameter change) KPI degradation, or alarms and filter them based on polygons, system queries, KPI thresholds and over dynamically defined Busy Hour for different network elements (BBH, NBH) and different Traffic KPIs (CS, PS, CS-64, HS)
- Generate many different type of reports such as Ranking, Underperforming cells, Comparison, Trends with aging information
- Automatically process, correlate and generate reports created on CDC, ADS and KPI TV
- Keep data history for trend performance evaluation
- Manage large data volumes generated by autonomous and OSS systems (e.g., standard analysis and network evaluation report on 80 GB of data generated in less than 20 min.)