Reduce operating expenses, standardize processes and encapsulate Intellectual Property (IP) into customized applications.
Through its revolutionary open, flexible and lightweight architecture, g-station enables customers to reduce operating expenses, standardize business and engineering processes and encapsulate trade secrets and other intellectual property (IP) into customized software applications for automation.
Gladiator g-station is a desktop-based open platform tailored for the optimization of cellular networks. The solution suite comes with a comprehensive set of engineering tools for drill-down troubleshooting and reporting. The platform debuts the industry’s first fully embedded customization and automation engine. Now, you are empowered to customize, automate, and streamline your engineering best practices into standardized and repeatable workflow. The platform features enabling applications and tools tailored to the specific needs of Network Operators, System Integrators, Engineering Services Providers, Test and Measurement Manufacturers, and Infrastructure Manufacturers.
- Reduce time spent on processing and analyzing OSS, DT and planning data, including KPIs, from multiple points of view to more quickly arrive at the root cause of network issues
- Standardize and automate engineering practices for optimization and monitoring across the entire engineering organization
- Centrally manage usage and information dissemination across the entire engineering organization
- Reduce “Time to Market” to implement process, KPIs and other customer-driven changes
- Reduce training costs by centrally capturing and disseminating best practices and Intellectual Property (IP)
- Leverage Gladiator’s embedded expert knowledge to tailor outputs to match your company’s processes
- Input Conversion
Data translators for major test and measurement devices including infrastructure vendors, translating proprietary files into open records inserted into the g-station Database.
Flexible, scalable and open; Microsoft’s SQL Server Express edition is native to g-station, providing capacity for projects up to 4GB and leveraging the full capabilities of SQL Server and its development environment.
Based on the database records and the ability to synchronize the data between the map, chart, table, graph and other views; allowing for easy search and section of data in one view, while connecting the selected and highlighted data to all other views.
Imbedded development environment allows users to automate any function within g-station and the ability to create new customized operations.
- Imports and Correlates Supports data collected from a wide range of Drive Test, AFP/ACP and OSS vendors
- Contains built-in technology-specific Analysis Toolboxes for Drive Test and OSS data
- Enables integrated, multi-dimensional, synchronized analysis visualization through a common Graphical User Interface
- Generates standard and custom reports
- Encapsulates best practices and Intellectual Property (IP) and create new data interfaces through the Application Development Suite (ADS) and Custom Design Center (CDC)
- Analyzes Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and multiple events from multiple sources over time through the KPI Trend Viewer (KPI TV) and Event Display Center (EDC)
- Analyzes and reports on benchmarking data through the BM-Flex module
- Fixed and Flexible License Options with Administrative control of Flex Licenses