Gladiator Experience Management Solution (GEMS) provides an alternative troubleshooting, monitoring and customer experience solution to the Telecoms Market. GEMS will provide a fresh and innovative approach on how customers capture, store, process and display traffic and events from their network through to the device based on a multi-threaded open architecture platform.
GEMS provides focus within Customer Care (first line support) for VIP and Enterprise Accounts providing a simplistic view into network or device related problems based on a sophisticated rules engine, revolutionary front end reporting visualisation and automated reporting.
- End to end visibility across the network with data collected and correlated from both the customer’s device and the network.
- Correlation of customer experience with network issues enabling efficient identification of customer affecting network elements and prioritization of repair efforts with pin point accuracy.
- Further integration with Trouble Ticketing (TT) systems and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems allows direct correlation with data from those systems, ability to update tickets from a single GUI.
- Single ‘integrated’ solution, multi-vendor support with an open API platform/framework allowing for custom reporting.
- Revolutionary front end reporting visualisation:
- Device, network, trouble ticket and CRM integration
- Customized rules engine for faster Mean Time to Resolution.
- Automated fault, alarm and reporting.
- Pinpoint accuracy; DEVICE and/or NETWORK problem; where was the problem and HOW to fix it.
- Tier2 ticket creator; summarise a report for faster MTTR.
- Network maps with CELL site overlays.
- Cell Cluster Analytics ‘CCA’
- Alarms triggered on user configurable device and network thresholds
- Tier0 proactive troubleshooting; contact impacted VIPs prior to them contacting you.
- Automated SMS warning to VIPs.
- True CEM based on “Quality Of Experience”
- Handset and Device performance analytics.
- Top/Worst performing dashboards: – CELLs, Device, Service, Enterprise Accounts and individual subscribers.