Visualization of events over a timeline is critical to network optimization and performance monitoring. The KPI Trend Viewer and Event Display Center provide integrated Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for monitoring network performance from different sources for any network element over any time period. KPIs and events can be customized to meet ever-changing customer, technology and network requirements.
KPI Trend Viewer and Event Display Center
The KPI Trend Viewer (KPI-TV) option was designed for real-time network performance monitoring; allowing you to combine many different network KPIs, visualize them at the same time for any network element and for any trend period. This option is technology agnostic.
The Event Display Center option allows you to visualize multiple events from multiple sources over a given time period. This feature displays events from network alarms, parameter configuration changes, KPI degradation, Drive Test events and/or other sources into a single window. This event data is correlated and filtered with the network element and the other Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) on the platform such as the Map, KPI-TV. This option is technology agnostic.
- Improve productivity of processing and analyzing KPIs by as much as 600%
- Improve overall network performance monitoring efficiency by up to 250%
- Improve productivity of processing and analyzing KPIs by as much as 600% and overall network performance monitoring efficiency by up to 250%
- Reduce “Time to Market” to implement new process, KPIs and other changes from 1 week to 1 day
- Improve engineering organizational speed, efficiency and responsiveness with a scalable, customizable and easy-to-use enterprise solution by up to 300% with a scalable, customizable and easy-to-use enterprise solution
- Reduce training and other operational costs by up to 67%
- Create KPI formula/definition on demand
- Define Events dynamically based on Configuration Management data changes (a Parameter change) KPI degradation, or alarms
- Visualize multiple KPI and Event trends dynamically over time (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly) on the Map or Graph
- Synchronize views between KPI-TV, EDC, and Maps for rapid correlation
- Define Busy Hour dynamically for different network elements (BBH, NBH) and different Traffic KPIs (CS, PS, CS-64, HS)
- Generate many different type of reports:
- Underperforming cells
- Trends with aging information
- Filter based on polygon, system queries, KPI thresholds, KPI degradation, Alarm event, network parameter change, and system queries
- Select cells and their neighbors easily to check performance degradation and neighborhood impact
- Map alarms to areas where specific alarms are triggered in the network
- Drilldown to analyze worst offenders