Auditing Network Element configuration settings and changes is a critical task for Network Management groups within Wireless Service Providers and NEMS for GSM/UMTS networks. The CM Audit Toolbox provides unparalleled efficiency in Multi-Vendor Configuration Management automation at the Cell level and RNC level.
The Configuration Management Audit toolbox (CM-Audit) option is designed to allow for simple automation of auditing network element parameter settings and changes. This option is vendor agnostic for GSM and UMTS technologies.
Operation of CM Audit
CM-Audit is a powerful tool for managing network parameters on a Cell level and RNC level; allowing you to import data from the OSS system and organizes it on a per-RNC and per-Cell level and generating various audit reports to check and manage the information.
- Improve productivity of managing wireless network configuration
- Standardize and automate engineering practices for optimization and monitoring across the entire engineering organization
- Reduce training costs by centrally capturing and disseminating best practices and Intellectual Property (IP)
- Leverage Gladiator’s embedded expert knowledge to tailor outputs to your company’s processes
- Define and identify configuration settings, boundaries and default values:
- Parameter most frequently violated
- Network element most frequently violated
- Details of all violations
- Monitor network changes:
- Parameter most frequently changed
- Network element most frequently changed
- Details of all changes
- Tracking of Neighbor addition and removal
- Restore and toggle network configuration settings
- Search all available settings and choose to restore settings any available date.